tisdag 12 augusti 2008

Video: Donny Goines BARS + UMA

Donny Goines håller igång med sina avsnitt av freestyles. Här har han tagit in en undergroundrappare vid namn Sic Osyrus.

"For this week's segment I linked up with one of my fellow nominees forthe buzz factor award Sic Osyrus. He's a dope MC from Philly PA that'sreally on his grind. One of the purposes of Bars was to showcamaraderie amongst the up and comers within my city and aboard and although we are all competing in some way there's no reason why wecan't show love and rock with each other. The best of luck to him, Mickey Factz and Rain. May the best man win. Much love."

Donny Goines - BARS UMA Edition (Feat. Sic Osyrus)



May the best man win, jajemän. Donny Goines tog hem priset när Underground Music Awards avgjordes! Kolla in Donnys tacktal i följande video.

"I just wanted to say thank you. Without your support none of these things I am doing would be possible and for that I am extreamly gratful. You don't have to support my music or movement but the fact that you do means the world to me and Iwill never take that for granted. All I can say is thank you. For your help, your belief in me and mostof all your support. Much love and God Bless.

Donny Goines"

Inga kommentarer: