tisdag 23 september 2008

Nya mixtapes: The Incomparable Shakespeare, Naledge, Currensy & Illmind!

Har ni inget att lyssna på, eller längtar ni bara efter massa ny musik? Här får ni något som säkert är värt att ta en vecka ledigt för att lyssna på. Nya mixtape från Naledge (från Kidz In The Hall), The Incomparable Shakespeare, Currensy och Illmind. Illmind är en riktigt dope producer som har gjort låtar till Heltah Skeltah, 50 Cent, LL Cool J, Torae och många fler. Mixtapet är en samling av tracks som han har gjort. En riktigt spännande presentation av han själv och hans feta karriär. Mycket intressant!

DOWNLOAD The Incomparable Shakespeare - The Instant Classic
"To quote Jay-Z, “Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?” We’re in a fast food nation where we consume music incredibly fast, and no longer listen to it as a body of work. Every mixtape I drop has some type of cohesive thread that ties it together, and the Instant Classic is no different. Unlike a bunch of other kids, I’m not trying to re-create a sound, but rather recapture a feeling. So here is my tribute to “True School Hip-Hop”…"



DOWNLOAD
Naledge & DJ RTC - Welcome To Braniac Society
"Welcome To Brainiac Society is a compilation or collection of music that I like, and that I might have made or contributed to. There’s no real rhyme or reason to it. I think a lot of people got confused when I started repping Brainiac Society as my crew or my label cause I think a lot of people took it as a separation from Kidz In The Hall, which is not what it is. It’s just me giving a platform to people that I like, and I want it to be looked at moreso as a Native Tongues type of thing than as a Bad Boy type of thing. It’s just a group of people that make dope music and appreciate the artistry of Hip Hop and doesn’t have to necessarily mean they are rappers. They can sing, they can make beats, DJ, whatever. It’s about the creative renaissance that’s going on within Hip Hop all over the nation. These are people that I met in my travels who I feel are dope and they inspire me. We just get together and we collectively make art…It’s also a platform for me to put out Fooch who is my artist. It’s no departure from Kidz In The Hall. Me and Double O are such creative beings in general, that we don’t know how to operate without 30 things going on at once. We’re very much multi-taskers and we’ve always been that way. We try to have our hands in everything.

RTC mixed it, it’s got new freestyles, some exclusive stuff, some stuff that’s been leaked on the internet, stuff that you might have forgot existed or never had or never downloaded on a a CD. My hope with this is that people will download it, burn it to a CD, and just play it, or add it as a playlist to their ipod. That’s really what it is, just a dope mix, a dope collection of music. Talented individuals on all fronts, and I’m really excited about it. - Naledge"



DOWNLOAD
Currensy - Fin...
"Sorry for the delay and technical difficulties and thanx to everybody whose been fuckin wit da movement and its not truley over..look for tapes from da Jets (Me, Roddy, Trademark and Street Wizz) incredibly soon…i mean super fuggin soon. - Curren$y"



DOWNLOAD
Dub MD & Illmind Presents Blaps, Rhymes & Life

Alla låtar är Produced By Illmind!

01. Get Ya Ass Up! (Intro)
02. Heltah Skeltah - Everything Is Heltah Skeltah
03. Brooklyn Academy - Raise Ya Hands (Feat. Jean Grae)
04. Fresh Daily - Get Over
05. D. Black - The Come Up (Feat. Skyzoo)
06. 50 Cent - Make A Movie
07. Supastition - Thankful (Feat. Kil Ripkin)
08. Naturel - The Bullets
09. K.O. (K-Otix) - 48 Seasons
10. Torae - New Blood (Feat. Skyzoo, Emilio Rojas & Fresh Daily)
11. Fortilive - The Come Up
12. Broken English - Different World
13. Skyzoo - Lyrically Inclined (Feat. Wale)
14. Naps N Dreds - Do What I Should (Feat. Copywrite)
15. Quan - Geez Like Deez (Feat. Rapper Big Pooh)
16. Naturel - Resurrect
17. 8th W1 - A Fool’s Lullaby
18. Faro-Z - Clap Ya Hands
19. A.P.E.X. - One More Time
20. LL Cool J - Queens (Feat. Prodigy, 50 Cent, Kool G Rap & Tony Yayo)
21. Wannabe? (Outro)

Inga kommentarer: