måndag 6 oktober 2008

Beyoncénews! Personal message + albumfakta

Först och främst, ett message från Beyoncé som lades ut på beyonceonline.com häromdagen:

I wanted to address my fans about my upcoming album. I have worked on this album for close to one year. I have taken the time so I can create my sound. Something that says who I am at this stage in my life. I have poured my heart and soul into it. It is my baby. It is the most time I have spent on any project since my first records as a member of Destiny's Child when I was 15 years old. I have recorded over 70 songs and have created a sound that reveals all of me. I am in a different place right now and I wanted people to see the many sides of me. The music is upbeat for the dance, fun side and it is reflective, passionate and serious for the personal side. I have taken risks here. I am not afraid and my music will explain it all. There is no label or tag on my sound. It's me and I am so excited to share it with the world on November 18.

Love,

Beyoncé

För övrigt så kommer det finnas med en låt på albumet med titeln Why Don't You Love Me som Solange har skrivit. Solange har sagt att låten inte är en typisk kärleksballad som titeln kanske antyder, utan en funkig uptempolåt som har attityd. Första singeln If I Was A Boy har även premiär på torsdag denna vecka!

Jag vill inte verka överdriven eller fånig men jag är så exalterad att jag nästan sprängs. Jag skojar inte. Beyoncé Beyoncé Beyoncé Beyoncé Beyoncé Beyoncé Beyoncé ...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Håller absolut med dig, BEYONCÉ, BEYONCÉ, BEYONCÉ!!!